SoundTrax is a SAG/AFTRA Approved Audio House, with verified COVID-19 safety protocols compliant with SAG/AFTRA guidelines.
SoundTrax is committed to keeping our staff, voice talent and clients safe during the pandemic. To
that end, this list of guidelines and protocols describe how we will make that happen:
- Facility Disinfecting before Every Session
- Certified Compliance Officer onsite
- Employee Training
- Social Distancing Protocols
- Screening Protocols
Facility Cleaning and Disinfecting Before Sessions:
1. The Studio & Edit Suite
- Levoit Air Purifier, model LV-H133, running in studio at all times
- All Surfaces cleaned
- Console disinfected with wipes
- Microphones, Headphones, and Pop Filters wiped down.
- Keyboards, Mice, and all peripherals wiped down
- Door handles and railings disinfected
The studio is approximately 500 square feet and is separate from the edit suite/control room (appx.350 square feet), facilitating safe distancing.
2. Common Areas
- All surfaces and counters cleaned
- Door handles and faucets cleaned
- Wipes available for all clients for any surface before and after use
Other Safety Measures
- Only working voice actors are permitted in the facility (no visitors unless previously approved
by SoundTrax). Talent MUST wear face mask except during recording.
- All client direction and session monitoring will be done remotely (phone, Skype, Zoom, etc.)
- Hand sanitizer and face masks at entrance for talent use
- Signs are posted throughout facility as a reminder
- Talent MUST bring their own water or other beverages
- All employees have been trained on proper disinfection techniques
- All employees required to wear masks except during the actual session
- Dedicated sanitation team assigned to meticulously disinfect every area of the studio before
Social Distancing Measures
- All users stay 6 ft. apart.
- All common areas have limited seating to adhere to guidelines
- Strict instructions to staff to shut down, or deny any session or client who refuses to adhere to
our distancing guidelines
- No outside food permitted at any time
- All clients and visitors are required to follow State and City guidance on mask protocol.
Screening Protocols to keep our clients and staff safe
All talent and staff must confirm the following:
- They have not come in contact with anyone who is sick in last two weeks
- They have not recently traveled
- Their temperature is less than 99 degrees Fahrenheit.