To be considered for inclusion on our roster of voice actors, you will need to submit a professionally produced demo which follows these guidelines:
• It should be 60 – 90 seconds in length;
• Include 6 – 8 examples of your work.
• Samples can include broadcast (TV/radio), commercial and industrial narration, video voiceover, etc.
• Your best work should be up front. Save any character voices for the end of the demo, if you include them at all.
• High-quality mp3 format ONLY, sent to email@example.com
Please listen to some of the demos on this website to get an idea of the quality and material we are looking for.
We accept submissions from local talent only, which means:
• You live close enough to the studio (in Raleigh, NC) to be willing to attend sessions in person.
• You are not someone who can only attend a session remotely.